This is the list of 100 items set of Pre-board Exams in Communications Engineering (Electronics Systems and Technology) composed of previous Board Exams Questions and cautiously selected questions from various topics in Communications that could possibly be given in the board. Choose, familiarize, and test yourself so that you will know the taste of the Board Exam Questions. In the actual board, you have to answer 100 items in Communications Engineering within 5 hours. You have to get at least 70% to pass the subject. Electronics Engineering is 30% of the total 100% Board Rating along with Mathematics (20%), General Engineering and Applied Sciences (20%) and Electronics Systems and Technology (30%).
Choose Communications Engineering Pre-Board Exams
Other Series of MCQs and Reviewers in Communications Engineering
You can also check the Series of Multiple Choice Questions in Communications Engineering per topic.
- Multiple Choice Questions in Communications Engineering
- MCQs in Data Communications and Networking
- MCQs in General Engineering and Applied Sciences
- Series of Pre-Board Exams in Electronics Engineering
- Series of Multiple Choice Questions in Electronics Engineering